New shows have been added to the calendar, and among those is a benefit show being held at Moontower Saloon this Saturday, October 19th, from 3pm to 11pm. We will be playing from 6pm to 7pm. The benefit show has a $10 entry and benefits mental wellness in Austin by having proceeds go to the non-profits that provide services and support for mental wellness.
Check out the Gigs page to find out where to buy tickets and for more information regarding this event!
Good morning, everybody!
As the site nears completion, I figured I would give a status update not only on what has been done so far and what is going to be added soon, but also to test the Facebook integration to make sure posts from here also go to the Facebook page.
Things Already Done:
- Site framework has pretty much been completed minus a few key pages that are being worked on
- Gig calendar is integrated and can be used as a one-stop-shop for finding out where the band will be playing in the future
- Gallery page has been loaded with some photos from the Facebook fan page
- A bunch of videos have been posted, with many more to come in the future
- Contact form has been integrated into the site and can be used as the primary way of contacting either myself or Trent directly
- Facebook integration has also been completed, so this post and future posts should automatically update the Facebook page to notify fans of new happenings
Things to Do:
- The Shop page is nearing completion. We’re working on setting up a way to take payments, and also tuning the other details so that we can start selling physical copies of CDs and other merchandise.
- An electronic press kit is being worked on for distribution
- The Music page will soon contain sample clips of the songs you’ll find on the released CDs, as well as providing ways to listen to the full tracks either through Spotify or purchasing the tracks and albums.
- We’re also working on integrating Twitter into the site so that followers of @TrentTurnerSong are automatically notified of new posts to the site.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to throw some love our way, send us an email or leave a comment!